Sunday 16 September 2007

Time

Why does it always seem like when we get a little free time, it's just that.... a LITTLE free time? I have so many things it seems like I never have a chance to get around to b/c I never have enough time. I have a book I've been trying to read for about a month, A blog that is sadly waaaay behind, a house that could use a good cleaning (Katie? April?), Movies I would really like to watch... There's just too many things, and too little time. I can't wait 'til I'm retired.... although by then I'll probably need large-print books, close-captioned TV, and a house cleaner, but I don't think I'll mind having a house cleaner.

I was planning on updating this blog today, only to discover as soon as I started, that Asher has decided he has slept long enough. Guess I'll have to get around to it another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment