Thursday 29 May 2008

A Visit to the Doctor

Last night my eye was itchy. Chad had the same thing when we were in Grand Rapids a few weeks ago & it went away after about 1/2 a day, so I thought nothing of it & went to bed. This morning I awoke to only one operational eye. My other eye was gunked closed & puffy. And MAN did it ITCH! Chad suggested I put some water in my hand & open my eye into that to clean it out. That just made my eye burn, so I called the Dr & went in. I have Pink Eye folks! No idea where I got it from, but I think the hardest part of the whole thing is trying not to spread it to Asher.

In other news, we went to visit our friend in Sarnia yesterday, like we do most Wednesdays. We had a great time shopping the charity shops & also went to the animal farm. Asher enjoyed the goats, sheep, & crowing rooster that he called, "noisy rooster!" We also fed the geese & Asher was bitten by one, but it was a Canada Goose, so it only gave him a gentle nip as it was going for the bread. Canadians are so polite! I think it even apologized afterwards! Maybe I got pink eye from the animal farm, but I don't remember seeing any goats w/ puffy eyes......

1 comment:

  1. Ewww, pink eye is NEVER fun. I used to get it a lot as a kid, and have had it several times from my kids now. It is very hard not to spread it. I hope it goes away quickly for you!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete