Saturday 14 June 2008

Trying to Pack

I have been given the ok to pack from Chad. This is a good thing since we are moving in 2 weeks! I am a little worried though that we aren't going to make it out in time. You see, we have a storage room that is full of boxes. Some are 1/2 packed b/c we pulled some things out of them when we moved in, but we didn't unpack everything b/c we moved from a 3 bedroom house w/ basement, to a 2 bedroom apartment & we have less room here then we did before....

SO, not only do we have to pack the things that are UNPACKED, we also have to go through all the boxes in the storage room to fill the holes back in on the boxes that are 1/2 packed..... not only that, but since we are moving to Chad's parents for a few months, & are going to have the baby there, we have to have all the baby clothes & equipment along that we will need there, plus non-maternity clothes & maternity clothes for me.

Part of my task is also to look through all the boxes marked "Baby Stuff" & sort through it for things we will want in Alberta. To give you an idea of why this task is a bit daunting to me, here is a few pictures of the storage room. Keep in mind that this is all stuff that DIDN'T get unpacked. I still have to pack everything that we have had out in the last year!


*sigh* I think I'm procrastinating.

3 comments:

  1. This makes me really happy we had movers do all that. We just got unpacked. And won't have to move again for like 2 to 3 years. I feel really bad for you and if I was there I would come help you.

    Sorry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH you poor thing! We have been blessed with having movers pack our things. We are in the same process as you, trying to go through everything that we wont be needing. We are moving into a much smaller house, and have to decide what is truly important to us. I get to the point though that everything should go!! Good Luck, you will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and take one day at a time and one box at a time!

    ReplyDelete