Tuesday 30 September 2008

4 Minutes

Chancery has been a little difficult of late in the evenings. We had attributed it to gas, caffiene consumption on my part, typical baby behavior, etc. A few nights ago I thought I'd just try to put her to bed a little earlier b/c I didn't really know what else to do (she was soooo cranky). It worked great! I nursed her for a little bit, then put her to bed & she slept 'til morning w/ only one wake-up in the night.

Last night I went to put her to bed at the regular time & she started to fuss as soon as I put her down. Normally I would run back in, see if she wanted to nurse, & basically start the whole process over. But I decided last night to let her cry a bit first to see if she was just tired..... Four minutes later she was out!

Now I just need to figure out a way to get her to go to sleep for naptime in her bed instead of the swing. I suppose it works for now, but I don't want to get too dependant on it like we did for Asher. I just wnat to get the kids on the same napping schedule so I can get things done around here. We just moved in, but the floors need cleaning, the food needs cooking......

No comments:

Post a Comment