Thursday 30 October 2008

Crockpotalooza!

Souptacular08


BooMama is asking for Crock-Pot recipes, so here's my stand-by:

Moroccan Chicken

3 Chicken Breasts (cut into chunks)
2 Cans Garbonzo Beans (Chick Peas)
1 Small Red Bell Pepper (chopped) -I have never added this
1 Red Onion (chopped)
1/3 C Raisins (or more, it's the best part!)
2 Tbsp Tomato Paste
4 Tbsp Water
3 Cloves Garlic (minced)
3 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
2 tsp Cumin

Combine in Crock-Pot & mix well. Cook on Low 5-7 hours, or High 2.5 hours.
Add:

1 Can Whole Tomatoes (or Diced) 28oz
3 Tbsp Peanut Butter

Continue cooking for 30 min. checking for doneness of chicken. Serve over Rice.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm. i may have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great recipe! Thanks, I love my slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is right up my alley. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete