Thursday 16 October 2008

Laugh Out Loud Thursday

There is only one show that makes me laugh out loud every week. Here are a few highlights from tonight:

"I call this the bumper test."

"Ahhh, what is that on it?"
"Butter. New babies are slippery."

I have to admit, I wasn't ready for "The Office" when it first came out. I was sure it couldn't be near as good as the BBC version. Maybe I was wrong, or maybe it got better. I may never know since I didn't start watching 'til last season. I'm sorry, Dwight, Pam, Angela, Michael, Jim & all the rest. Perhaps I'll get the early seasons on DVD (hint, hint Pastor Chad!)

1 comment:

  1. I just watched that yesterday. Too funny. If you do watch older episodes I highly recommend Traveling Salesman from season 3. It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete