Friday 14 November 2008

Broken Books

Asher has some books that my mom got for him from a garage sale. they are “Bob the Builder” pop-up books & since they were not new, have some parts broken out of them. On some of the pages the subject they are speaking of is missing b/c that was the pop-up part.

Even though they are broken (& Asher has also contributed to their brokenness) Asher still really enjoyes these books. He even asks for them by name….

“Please read the broken Bob the Builder books please, Mum!”

(and yes, there are usually 2 pleases)

dscn2286

1 comment:

  1. All of our board books are broken, lol. I have them packed away until the next little one arrives as I didn’t feel right giving them to Goodwill all torn up. But they are still perfectly good for us!

    Thanks for stopping by today! I, too, am glad to know I’m not the only one, lol

    ReplyDelete