Monday 10 November 2008

Chicken Diable

My brother asked for this recipe so I figured since I was typing it out I might as well share it w/ all of you. It’s one of my favourite dishes since it’s easy to prepare & only takes about an hour. What are your easy stand-bys?

Chicken Diable -Preheat oven to 375°

1/4 C Butter or hard margarine

1/4 C Honey

1/4 C Corn Syrup

1/4 C Prepared Mustard

1 tsp Curry Powder (I usually mix mild & hot b/c I am a wimp)

1 tsp Salt

3 lbs Chicken breast

Put all except chicken in 9×13. Melt in oven. Stir well.

Arrange Chicken in pan & turn to coat both sides.

Bake uncovered 375° 30min - 1 hour ’til tender

Serves 4-6

*I always serve w/ Sidekicks Honey Garlic Noodles. (I’m not very inventive, so once I find a combination that works I stick w/ it!)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmmm. That sounds good.
    I have to say, the pics in your last post are soooo stinkin’ adorable!!

    ReplyDelete