Thursday 6 November 2008

Christmas Is Coming............

Yesterday at the grocery store I passed the Canada Post area & remembered I ran out of stamps for the States. I stopped to get some & while she was getting them for me she asked how many I wanted.

“But,” she said, “you’ll need to use them before the prices go up in January.”

Wait, JANUARY? How did it get to the point that we’re talking about January already? I haven’t even THOUGHT about Christmas cards yet….. CHRISTMAS CARDS! I have to get working on Christmas cards! I only have a month left before they should go out!*

“Hello, Ma’am? How many stamps would you like?”

I guess it’s good I got my warning now, I can’t have Christmas sneaking up on me like that. I’m just not ready for it yet!

*Canada Post is notoriously slow, especially at Christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment