Friday 14 November 2008

Dinnertime Conversations

Last night we had pasta for dinner & we have a 7 vegetable primavera sauce. Asher picked one of the veggies out & asked what it was. P Chad told him it was a Zuchinni. Asher said, “Zuchinni went WAAAY up in a tree for Jesus.”

Then we explained that was ZACHEUS, not Zucchini. We said that Zacheus was a MAN & Zucchini was a vegetable. He proceeded to eat more pasta & we thought the matter was finished, until he blurted out, “Zacheus is a vegetable!”

After dinner I was cleaning up the dishes & Asher told me that he doesn’t like the hiccups. I said it was a good thing he didn’t have them then. He informed me quite passionately, “Yes I DO have hiccups IN MY MOUTH!” I suppose that’s better than them being in some other part of his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment