Tuesday 9 December 2008

A Balanced Marriage

The other night I lovingly slaved away over the stove making dinner for my beloved family. It was ok, as far as my meals go (not too many are stellar, I'm still learning how to cook). PChad & I were finished, & Asher was figuring out what he could do w/ his food BESIDES eat it.

PChad asked Asher if he'd like dessert (as a motivational tool to get him to eat his dinner), turned to me & said, "I'd like a little bit of ice cream."

I looked right back at him & said, "So would I."

We stared lovingly at one another for a few secoonds before I added, "I cooked dinner."

He replied indignantly, "What is this, a transaction marriage? You do something nice & I demand a favour?"

"Wait, that's not the way I meant it..... I'll get the ice cream."

No comments:

Post a Comment