Wednesday 10 December 2008

Domesticated!

For awhile, the only way that we've been able to survive grocery shopping has been to put Chancery in the Snuggli. This has worked quite well, but now that the weather has turned colder it's proving to be a bit of a nuisance. Fortunately since I seem to have more stuff stocked in the house now, my shopping list has been getting shorter, resulting in shorter shopping trips, so I've been keeping Chancery iin her carseat & she hasn't protested too much.

Asher really likes itt when Chancery is in her Snuggli & often requests that I put her in it. The other day he came w/ a new request. He wanted to carry his "buddies" in the Snuggli, so I made his blanket into a sling. He picked up his tools & set off to work.





Yesterday I got the vacuum out & he begged me to let him have a turn. He's going to make some woman very happy when he gets older... much older.... like 40.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! My boys want nothing to do with babywearing ... but my dd thinks it's the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good pictures! Asher must have hot feet because he never seems to have socks on his feet.

    ReplyDelete