Thursday 29 January 2009

He Was Really Confused.....

One of the things I do before I go to bed at night is clean out the litter box. I have a mat in front of the litter box so that litter doesn't get tracked all over the house. When I clean the litter box I set the lid on the mat & Thanet likes to hide in the lid. The other night was no different from any other night. I finished cleaning the litter box & lifted the lid to discover Thanet, but he didn't run off as he normally would. It took me a minute to clue in that he wasn't sitting on the mat, but he was hovering over the mat!

He finished weeing & I think that's when he realized he wasn't in the litter box. He looked around & then tried to cover up the wee spot. I think he felt kind of dumb b/c he kept trying to sweep w/ his paw, but he was doing it slower & slower like he knew it was futile. Luckily the mat has a rubber back, so the wee didn't go onto the floor at all. I gave PChad the honour of cleaning it up since I have to do the litter box every day I figured it was only fair that he take charge of the "special" situations. The funniest part was just seeing how confused Thanet was, he just couldn't figure out where he had gone wrong!

And now he's embarrassed too!

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, poor guy. My little girl gets so confused and down right angry when she makes it to the potty chair but the aim is of so she pees on her pants anyway. It is like, "I did go on the toilet, so why are my pants wet?!?!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent blog! Do you have any recommendations for aspiring writers?
    I'm planning to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any tips? Thanks a lot!
    Feel free to surf my homepage :: article

    ReplyDelete