Friday 30 January 2009

A Prayer Request

I got a call late last night from my Mom that my Dad was being taken to hospital. He's been having some lightheadedness* for the past week & the doctors couldn't figure out why. He was scheduled for more testing, but they couldn't get him in 'til next week.

I guess last night he had 2 pretty severe spells, so he was taken in to the hospital. That was all I knew 'til this morning. Mom called again to say that Dad's doing better, but he was low on electrolytes or something of that nature.

If you could pray for him to be healed from whatever this is & for the doctors to be able to figure it out, we'd appreciate it!

*spell check wanted to change this to "fatheadedness", but I'm pretty sure that's not what he's suffering from, he's a pretty reasonable fellow.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree with you, I dont think it is fatheadedness either. :) I will be praying for him though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh by the way, I am blown away by the picture of you in the flowers. Absolutely gorgeous. You could get that professionally matted and hung in your home, it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete