Sunday 4 January 2009

Sunday Pictures, week 20

Asher - 2.5 Years
Chancery - 4.5 Months

(Asher was sick this week, so he stayed home from church.
That didn't stop hm from wanting his pictures taken)
****************************************************************************



Chancery: "Oh! I found you!"


Chancery: "We're playing Hide & Seek!"


Chancery: "Do you want to play too, Mummy?"
Asher: "I suppose you may play with us."


Asher: "Just count to 4 & then come & find us."


Asher: "Let's go hide, Chancery. I have the perfect place for you."


Chancery: "I think you'll have to count a bit higher, Mummy, this may take awhile!"


Asher: "Ok, Chancery, just get in this bag & no one will ever find you."
Chancery: "Thanks, but no thanks, I think I'll find my own hiding spot."

No comments:

Post a Comment