Wednesday 28 January 2009

An Unlikely Conversation

A woman at coffee-break came up to me as I was refilling my coffee & said, "You know, Sherilyn, I am SO jealous of you!"

I wondered what on earth she could be jealous of me for. I was hoping she wasn't going to say something about how lucky I am to be home w/ 2 little ones (I seem to get this alot from the older crowd & am beginning to think they have rose-coloured glasses on). She's a friend of mine on Facebook & I've been uploading a bunch of pictures lately since I now have all my pictures on my computer.

She continued, "You have all that Fisher Price stuff & I am SO jealous!"

Now THAT is something I can understand!

2 comments:

  1. You can never have too much Fisher Price stuff!
    Now, I'm jealous too~
    Thank you for entering my giveaway. Surely with the drawing being on your birthday, the planets will align themselves so that Roy will draw your name! If not (sigh) I will have an even better basket for the next month! I'm having so much fun with this that I may do a basket a week!
    btw...those are BEAUTIFUL children... I think I can see Chancery's stubborn streak in her smile
    ;-)

    ♥ Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was raised on little people and the boat you have is one I remember from my grandma's house. I am very envious of your castle.

    ReplyDelete