Monday 27 April 2009

A Taste Of Spring!


Saturday was a gorgeous day, so we took advantage of the nice weather & introduced Chancery to the outdoors.

At first she wasn't sure what to think about it. I think the bright thing in the sky was confusing to her since we haven't seen a whole lot of it lately, seeing as I tend to hibernate over the winter.



But after a few minutes she decided to really get a taste for what being outside was all about. I spent the better part of the afternoon fishing dead leaves out of her mouth.


I wouldn't have been as concerned if she was just
eating green grass, but dead leaves just don't have the nutrients!

2 comments:

  1. LOL what a cutie and I think this is something babies do the world over when 'released' from the safety of indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when little ones experience the outdoors for the first time! So cute!

    ReplyDelete