Wednesday 15 April 2009

We Hope This Is The New Trend

Guess who slept last night from 7pm to 7am without waking up at all:
(and, yes, she does use her silky blanket as a pillow)


Of course things might be a bit different tonight since she just got her shots today. We're a bit behind on shots since we moved when she was first born & I didn't get her scheduled for shots right away when we moved here b/c I didn't really know what I was doing.

The nurse commented that Chancery was a bit petite for a 6 month old, when I corrected her that she was actually 8 months she asked if she had been premature. That's an iffy question since I had 3 due dates & she came after the first one, but before the other 2. I suppose she was a bit on the small side, weighing 6lbs 4oz at birth, compared to Asher's 7lb 11oz.

So Chancery got her shots & hardly cried at all until it was time to undress her to weigh her. Apparently pain is nothing, but being cold is torture. She measured 26 3/4" ranking her in the 33% of babies at 8 months. Her weight was 15lbs 6oz bringing her in at 6%. I guess she'll be long & lean. In not quite 3 months, she has grown 1 1/4" and gained 13 oz. She'll probably never outgrow her car seat, but at least we'll get our money's worth out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment