Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday Pictures: week 40

Asher - 2.5 years
Chancery - 9 months
**************************
Chancery: "Hey, did you notice something different about this couch?"

Asher: "What do you mean?"

Chancery: "It seems to be a bit shorter than normal."

Asher: "You're right! I'm at one end & you're at the other,
but we're not as far apart as normal!"

Asher: "And there's a window right here! That's definitely different."

Chancery: "Check out this big thing on the front!"

Asher: "I measured it, & it's definitely a different couch!"

Chancery: "Hey, there's Mummy!"

Asher: "I'll hold Chancery so we can be done.
I have books that won't read themselves!"

1 comment:

  1. These photos are all the better in color! I must confess, I'm slightly jealous of the green outside your window!:)

    ReplyDelete