Monday 7 September 2009

Happy Birthday, PChad!

Yesterday was a momentous occasion. It was PChad's birthday! We don't typically do much in the way of birthdays here, between naps & all the other normal activities, it's just a bit much. The kids aren't really old enough to know any better right now anyways, so we might as well save our money & energy for when they're older & want "real" parties!

Asher & I went to DQ to pick out an ice cream cake. Fist Asher picked a beautiful Hannah Montana one, but it was pre-ordered, so that was a no. He then narrowed it down to Dora, or a motorcycle. I asked him which one DADDY would like more & he chose correctly (I think, but I COULD be wrong).

PChad & his cake

We had to tell Asher that if he didn't sing, he wouldn't get any cake.....

...so, he mumbled his way through.

Much excitement over the cake cutting!

Chancery: "How come I ended up with Honeycomb?"

No comments:

Post a Comment