Thursday 31 December 2009

New Sled

Asher got a new sled a few weeks ago, but he's been waiting for enough snow to use it.  We finally got some one evening, but by the time we got outside, it was quite dark.  That didn't deter Asher in the least!
Asher,Snow


Of course in the meantime, the snow has melted & accumulated again.  He keeps asking all the time if we can go play on the sled.  I'm convinced that even if we didn't have any snow, if I let him, he'd try to coerce me into getting it out again.

Asher,Snow

I'm convinced that even if we didn't have any snow, if I let him, he'd try to coerce me into getting it out again.  He was quite disappointed the other day when he had to come back inside b/c it was just too cold, especially since he hadn't even gotten the sled out yet!


Asher,Snow

1 comment:

  1. Kids and snow, you just can't beat that combo! Happy New Year to you all.

    ReplyDelete