Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 3.5 years
Chancery – 1 year
******************************************
IMG_3024Chancery: “I’ve decided that I don’t want this balloon anymore, so I’m letting all the air out of it.”

IMG_3025
Asher: “I really like my balloon, I hope she doesn’t get any ideas about doing the same to mine!”

IMG_3027
Chancery: “Of course, that’s exactly what I’m planning!  I’m just so tired of him bonking me on the head with them.  He thinks he’s SO funny!”

IMG_3026
Asher: “Yeah, that IS pretty funny when I do that!”

IMG_3030
Asher: “I think I’d better hide it.  She sounds pretty determined.”

IMG_3031
Chancery: “Seriously, you think I can’t see it?”

IMG_3028 
Chancery: “How about if we make a deal.  You don’t bonk me with it anymore, and I let the balloon live.”

IMG_3029
Asher: “That’s a great idea!”

No comments:

Post a Comment