Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blocked Exits

The other day, Chancery & I were home alone for a little while.  Chancery busied herself near the kitchen for quite awhile, and I’m of the mindset that it’s good for kids to learn to self entertain, so I left her alone for a bit before I decided to see what she had been up to.

I think she was missing her daddy & had decided that the best way to get him to spend some time with her would be to block the door to his office so he wouldn’t be able to get in once he was home.
IMG_3140
I watched her for quite awhile before she noticed me, & she was determined to get the books lined up properly.  If one started to tip, she was there to set it straight again.  I think we may end up with another family member who needs everything to be straight & in it’s proper place.
 IMG_3141 IMG_3142



 IMG_3143

No comments:

Post a Comment