Wednesday 3 March 2010

Name That Landmark

My Mom sent me this oven mitt a few weeks ago, & I decided it was time to get rid of one of the old ones I had b/c it was pretty grungy.  So, it didn’t take long to get pressed into service.

 

A few nights ago, as I was setting a hot dish on the table, PChad asked where I got the oven mitt from.  I told him it was from my Mom, & it was a Seattle landscape.  He  disagreed with me that it was Seattle, and told me to look harder at what it was.

IMG_3129

Do you know what he sees when he looks at it?  Sydney Harbour, Australia.  I figure that the company that marketed them thought, “Hey, Seattle & Sydney look a bit alike, why don’t we bring the Sydney oven mitts to Seattle & try to sell them there as well?  We won’t even have to come up with a new design!”

So, my question for you is, what city do YOU think it is?

4 comments:

  1. I am going to have to agree with Chad on this one. I see Sydney and nothing else.
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Sherilyn, I have to agree with Chad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sidney. Through and through...

    ReplyDelete