Wednesday 14 April 2010

The Moment Between –Review

It took me awhile to get into this book, and by awhile, I mean six chapters.  If I was the type of person who could stop reading books once I started them, I’m pretty sure I never would have finished the book, but by chapter nine I had come around & decided it was a pretty good read.

It’s the story of Abigail, a woman who grew up having to act as a mother to her bi-polar sister.  Her father clearly favoured her sister to her, and that has influenced much of the way she lives.  When tragedy strikes, Abigail flees to Canada and finds hope in an unlikely source.

If you have the tenacity to stick through the first few chapters, I’d recommend this book, but if you don’t have a whole lot of time to devote to reading, then I’d say you could pass this one by.

No comments:

Post a Comment