Tuesday 18 May 2010

Catching Rainbows

The people who owned our house before us, left a few sun catchers in some of the windows.  Throughout the day, the kids like to watch where the rainbows are, & try to catch them.

 IMG_3377

 

A few days ago, Asher was trying to get a rainbow on his hand & I kept blocking it, so it disappeared.  He wanted to know how I was making it go away, so I told him exactly where to stand.

 IMG_3375

Then I told him to turn around so the rainbow would be on his front, but since he’s so short, it ended up being on his face.

IMG_3376

Since he still couldn’t see it, I took out the camera, and for the next 10 minutes, we had a rainbow photo shoot.

IMG_3374

At one point, the rainbow seemed to disappear altogether, but then we finally spotted it.  Can you?

1 comment:

  1. Rainbows are one of my favorite things! Awesome that you found one, Asher!

    ReplyDelete