Tuesday 4 May 2010

Summer’s Coming!

IMG_3323

 

 

A few weeks ago, PChad officiated a wedding for some people in our church. 

Conveniently, there was a playground just off the parking lot.

 

 

 

IMG_3326

During the rehearsal, I took the kids out to play, so they wouldn’t be in the way.

  IMG_3324 IMG_3325 

Not to say that they didn’t interrupt.  We were there just over an hour, and had to go inside once to change Chancery’s pants, and twice for Asher to use the facilities.  On one of those trips, Asher ran up to PChad, who was in the middle of the mock ceremony, to announce quite loudly, “Daddy, I have to poo!”  That’s just ONE of the reasons we decided not to take the kids to the actual ceremony!

 IMG_3328

As we played at the playground it got increasingly colder, and it didn’t take long for us to have to don our winter coats to protect us from the chilly winds.

IMG_3327

I also took it upon myself to teach Asher one of the many joys of the teeter-totter, “walking the plank”.

  IMG_3329

My apologies to the mothers out there who don’t allow their kids to walk on the teeter-totters.  I figured I might as well teach Asher how to do it properly before he sees someone else doing it & attempts it himself, & ends up falling on his head.

IMG_3330

Besides, it kept him occupied for at LEAST 10 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment