Sunday 2 May 2010

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 3.5 years

Chancery – 1.5 years

****************************************

IMG_3363Chancery: “I’ll give you one guess as to what Asher’s wearing today.”

 

IMG_3364Chancery: “People will think you only have one set of clothes.”

 

IMG_3367Asher: “People should be able to see beyond my outfit, that I am a nice, funny kid.”

 

IMG_3366Asher: “See how sweet I am?”

 

IMG_3368Chancery: “Do you really think people are going to buy that?”

 

IMG_3365Asher: “Sure, why wouldn’t they think that I’m just as sweet as you?”

 

IMG_3369Chancery: “Because everyone knows that girls are sweet, and boys are trouble.”

 

IMG_3370

Chancery: “You people agree with me, am I right?”

Asher: “Is that true?  You think Chancery is sweeter than me?”

No comments:

Post a Comment