Monday 31 May 2010

Welcome, Welcome!

I took the kids to a charity shop last week, & on the way home, Asher was telling me all about his adventures there.  He ran off as soon as we got into the shop to go see the ladies, since last time we were there, they had cupcakes in the break room, and he managed to finagle one for himself.  I guess he figured it was worth another shot.

2251sucker

So, he’s chattering away in the backseat, and I tune in just in time to hear him say, “One lady gave me a lollipop, and the other one gave me a welcome speech.”

 

 

I’m not sure exactly what the welcome speech entailed, but I never have to worry about him feeling comfortable when we go somewhere.  His first order of business lately, has been asking peoples’ names, and then telling them that he’s hungry.  You wouldn’t guess it by looking at him, but we DO feed the kid, quite frequently in fact, but all that running-after-people-to-make-them-talk-to-you must really work up an appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment