Monday 16 August 2010

Music Critic

Lately the kids & I have been listening to a lot of Weezer in the car.  Asher has become quite fond of  “Surf Wax America” and “The Sweater Song”.

 

I’ve been hearing him around the house singing,

 

♪♫ “You take your car to work, I’ll take my board…” ♫♪

♪♫ “And when you’re out of fuel, I’m still afloat!” ♫♪

 

Asher also told me the other day in the car, “I don’t want to listen to any other music that isn’t Weezer.”

 

Well, this morning Chancery was in the car with me & Asher wasn’t.  I felt like we needed a new CD, so I asked Chancery if she wanted to listen to Bon Jovi & she (having good taste) said, “That’s a good one!”

 

We then went to pick Asher up, & after a short time in the car he announced, “I don’t ever want to listen to that music again, because it’s not my favourite!”

No comments:

Post a Comment