Tuesday 7 December 2010

STOP TALKING!!!!

Asher was in the far back set of the truck with his stuffed dog, ‘Frisbee’.  Asher was chatting away to no one in particular, so PChad & I started listening in.  The following conversation was taking place:

 

Asher: “Frisbee, you can’t really talk, so I have to talk for you.”

 

Frisbee: “Ok, Asher!”

 

Asher: “I want you to stop talking now.”

 

Frisbee: “Ok.”

 

Asher: “That’s still talking, Frisbee.  I said no more talking.”

 

Frisbee: “Alright.”

 

Asher: “One… two… I said two already, Frisbee, so you better stop talking now.”

 

Frisbee: “I will.”

 

Asher: “That’s it, Frisbee, you’re getting a time out.  You have to sit over in that seat until your time out is over.”

 

Ahh, I love that kid’s imagination!

IMG_3968

No comments:

Post a Comment