Sunday 12 December 2010

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 4 years

Chancery – 2 years

*******************************

IMG_4491

Asher: “I am going to read you a Christmas story today…”

 

IMG_4492

Asher: “It’s called, ‘Olive, the Other Reindeer’.”

 

IMG_4496

Asher: “Are you ready?  Then let’s begin.”

 

IMG_4493

Chancery: “I wonder what this story is going to be about?  Is it any good?  Is it worth listening to?  Should I bother listening?”

IMG_4490

Asher: “Chancery, I’d appreciate it if you’d just listen while I read, & then you will find out what the book is about.”

 

IMG_4494

Chancery: “Ok.  I’m sorry.  I will be quiet.”

 

IMG_4495

Asher: “It was Christmastime………………”

 

IMG_4497

Asher: “…The End.  So, what did you think of the book, Chancery?”

 

IMG_4498

Chancery: “Sorry, Asher, but I fell asleep!”

1 comment: