Monday 7 February 2011

Monday’s Routine

On Mondays I help out with some math tutoring at the local Christian school.  In order to do this I have to have a place for the kids to go.  That’s not a problem since Asher is in Pre-K during that time, & I asked a friend (JJ) who does in-home daycare to watch Chancery for the the hour I need to be at the school.  After I’m done at the school, I pick up some coffee from Tim’s for JJ & I.  Then since it’s usually the only time I get to see JJ, the two of us chat over coffee until I need to pick Asher up from school.

 

Monday mornings are usually a bit of a rush & this morning I was encouraging the kids to eat their breakfasts quickly in order to get going.  Chancery doled out our assignments for the day:

images

 

“Yumi is going to school, and Asher is going to school, and I am going to Miss JJ’s, and Mummy is going to Tim HORTON’S!

…and to math.”

At least she remembered the important part.

No comments:

Post a Comment