Sunday 6 February 2011

Sunday Pictures: Flashback Edition

There’s lots of snow, church is cancelled, the kids are happily watching Fraggle Rock, PChad’s away on a trip & took my camera with him, so today we’re going back 2 years ago to the first Sunday in February.  Click here for the original post

***************************

Asher – 2.5 years

Chancery – 5.5 months

************************************************

DSCN2828

Chancery: “I thought it was picture time.  Let’s go, People!”

 

DSCN2829

Chancery: “Thank you for joining me, Asher.”

 

DSCN2830

Asher: “We’re waiting for one more in our party.”

 

DSCN2831

Chancery: “How come YOU get to hold Thanet?”

 

DSCN2833

Chancery: “Mummy, I want to hold Thanet!”

 

DSCN2832

Asher: “Sorry, you’re too little, Chancery.”

 

DSCN2834

Chancery: “OK, then I’ll just play with my feet instead!”

 

DSCN2835

Asher: “Well, if YOU don’t want to hold Thanet, then I guess I don’t really want to either!”

No comments:

Post a Comment