Thursday 17 February 2011

Why Didn’t I Foresee That?

imagesWhen PChad was gone last week, I though it might be fun for the kids & I to watch a movie & have popcorn one evening.  So, we popped the corn (in the microwave), got beverages, & settled in to watch one of the various Shrek films.

When it came time for Chancery to go to bed, I left Asher watching the movie, figuring he’d be fine for a few minutes.  As I came back downstairs, I kept hearing this strange *tink*  *tink*  *tink*  sound.  I turned the corner & was almost hit by a flying popcorn seed.

 

It was actually probably lucky that I was almost hit by one, because that made me look down to see that the floor was littered with popcorn seeds.  Apparently Asher had finished off the popcorn, & decided to see how far he could throw the seeds that were left in the bowl.

popcorn-kernels-600x400

Rather than finishing up the movie together, he was given the task of finding all the wayward popcorn seeds, & retrieving them…

No comments:

Post a Comment