Thursday 31 March 2011

You’re Too Shy, Shy…

Rarely does Asher shy away from the camera.  So when he was in a grumpy mood the other day, I thought a sure-fire way of getting him out of it would be to get the camera out…

 

IMG_5379

Boy, was I wrong!  He wanted nothing to do with it, choosing instead to bury himself in the chair.

IMG_5381

I even tried asking if I could SEE his grumpy face.  That merely elicited a muffled, “No, you may not!”

(At least he was polite in his refusal)

 

IMG_5429

A few weeks later I tried the same camera trick on a grumpy Chancery.  Gone was the sad face!

 

IMG_5430

When I requested to see what her grumpy face looked like, she turned her head away & said, “It looks like this, Mummy!”

(Her grumpy face does not, in fact look like this, but I was glad to see her in a better mood)

No comments:

Post a Comment