Sunday 17 July 2011

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 5 years

Chancery – 2.5 years

****************************************

IMG_6017

Chancery: “Do you think this is a piece of liquorice, Asher?”

 

IMG_6016

Asher: “I doubt it.  Mummy doesn’t let us have candy in the livingroom.”

 

IMG_6018

Chancery: “Well, that’s true.”

 

IMG_6019

Asher: “But maybe we can have some candies later, Chancery.”

 

IMG_6020

Asher: “When I went in Mummy’s room this morning, I asked her right away if I could have a lollipop.  She said no, but I’m planning on wearing her down over the course of the day.”

 

IMG_6021

Chancery: “That sounds like a pretty good plan, Asher!”

1 comment:

  1. I don't think yours are the only children with that plan. I think mine wake up with those thoughts about every day.

    ReplyDelete