Wednesday 27 June 2012

Asher’s 6th Birthday

Friday morning, Asher walked into our room & announced, “Hello, it’s my birthday!  Where are my presents?”

IMG090
And a Good Morning to you too!  I gave him one gift before school, PJD Motorcycle shirts that matched the shirts we gave PChad for Father’s Day.  He was super excited about that.  I probably could have gotten away with that being his gift, but there was more to come!

IMG_7692We had cake after dinner, Asher had asked for a train cake, but the only one I could find was Thomas.  I figured he was a bit old for that, so I chose a Transformers one instead.  But just before we had cake he told me he wanted a Spiderman cake, so I don’t think it mattered either way.

IMG_7700


Then, it was time for gifts!










IMG_7697
Yumi gave Asher a kite, & some Lego.


IMG_7701
He got a map of the States & the World from Grandpa & Grandma V.

IMG_7703


A camera…

IMG_7704




a Spiderman watch…


IMG_7705

and two books with CDs from us!




Asher had a great birthday, & really enjoyed his family birthday party.  He told a lady at church that he felt much older the next day.  He is six afterall!

2 comments:

  1. At least he was not upset that you couldn't change the cake the last minute!

    ReplyDelete