Thursday 31 January 2013

Bulgogi

I’ve only had Bulgogi a handful of times.  The first was  when we were at seminary & some Korean students made it for us.  It was so good!  Then I ordered it at a restaurant about a year ago & was really disappointed.  I searched around online & found a really good recipe that is super easy.  I just fried it up, but you could try grilling it too.

 

1 lb Beef thinly sliced (I usually use about 3 pounds, we like our meat!)

5 T Soy Sauce

2.5 T Sugar

1/4 C Chopped Green Onion

2 T Minced Garlic

2 T Sesame Seeds

2 T Sesame Oil

1/2 t Pepper

 

Place the beef in a ziploc bag.  Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl & pour into bag with Beef.  Refrigerate at least 1 hour.

 

Heat your frying pan with a little oil on Med/High.  Remove the Beef from the bag, saving the marinade.  Cook Beef a few minutes, then add the marinade.  Reduce heat & simmer for 5 minutes.

 

Serve over rice or egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment