Sunday 24 August 2014

Sunday Pictures

Asher – 8 years

Chancery – 6 years

**************************************************

DSCF0664 Chancery: “Hi, Digby!”

 

DSCF0665Asher: “I have a safe… for my teeth!”

 

DSCF0666 Asher: “I put my teeth in a tiny bag from my teacher, inside the safe.”

 

DSCF0667 Chancery: “Did you lose another tooth today, Asher?”

 

DSCF0668 Asher: “Why, yes I did, Chancery!”

 

DSCF0669 Digby: “I love you both, Asher & Chancery!”

 

DSCF0670 Asher: “We love you too, Digby!”

*********************************

All captions written by Asher!

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if those teeth are dry before putting them into the plastic bag. :) With every lost tooth it seems like kids grow another inch or two. I sure like your Sunday Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet, for stopping by! I appreciate your comments. It's always nice to know that people other than my parents are reading :)

      Delete
    2. Well, you were about 6 when I first met you and your family. So it's neat to follow along via computer now.

      Delete