Monday 3 August 2015

Rolo Brownies

Every time we go to a potluck, or I need to make a dessert for some event, my go-to thing to make is Rolo Brownies.  I get asked for the recipe for these all the time, so I thought it was time to share...

Ingredients:

  • 2 Pkgs of a good brownie mix (don't go to the dollar store, get the Costco brownies, or the 'Chocolate Decadence' mix that costs a bit more.  Trust me, it's worth it)
  • Eggs, Oil, & Water as directed on the Brownie Mix
  • One 203gr bag of Mini Rolos 

Directions:
  1. Prepare 1 package of brownie mix as directed, & pour into greased 9x13" pan
  2. Sprinkle Rolos over top (if you want to be crazy, drizzle caramel ice cream topping as well)
  3. Prepare second brownie mix as directed & pour over Rolos
  4. Bake as directed, adding about 10-15 minutes (test with toothpick to see if they are baked)

Super yummy hot with ice cream!

1 comment:

  1. I'll do this next time I need brownies! I can imagine they are WONDERFUL! :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete