Wednesday 24 February 2016

House Tour -Master Bedroom

Today we are exploring the Master bedroom, which as the largest room, tends to also end up storing some random things, & this time is no exception!

Bed, nightstands, dog crate...

At the end of the bed resides the Hope Chest which holds all the spare bedding for all the beds upstairs.  The large wardrobe to the left of the door holds all the blankets for the beds, & beach towels (we have a lot since living on PEI) since there is no linen closet, it ended up in our bedroom.  The door leads to my favourite washroom...

Between the window & the closet is my dressing table.  It holds all of the hair ties for Chancery & I.  Right now it is covered with all my jewelry since the moving company has not gotten back to me about my broken jewelry cabinet.  Just imagine the top of the desk is cleaned off.  That's what I do!


PChad & I have a walk-in closet in which I hang my plethora of hoodies, & he has all his nice clothes.  Hidden behind the door is our laundry sorter.

Now for the washroom!
To the left is the toilet room, two sinks & two more mirrors to clean...


Here we have his & her shower & bath!  Now you see why the kids want to come use my bathtub!  The shower has an adjustable head, as well as 6 jets, & a rain head!  This bathroom is insanely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment