Friday 4 March 2016

Front Room Revisited!

Well, things have changed in the front room since I showed it to you last week...

 We got a piano!  I found a good deal on a used piano, & hired piano movers to pick it up & deliver it to my house.  Apparently this is not a 'normal upright piano'.  This is an 'extra heavy upright piano' as I was informed by the piano movers, but how was I to know that?

So I had to do a bit of rearranging, but the piano fits perfectly between the light switches & the dog kennel! 

I have also purchased a new bench for the front area that the kids can put their backpack in.  They kept leaving them in front of the door, & then when PChad came home he couldn't get in the house!  I am not sure what is happening with the other bench that is in this photo.  It might get moved somewhere else if I find a good spot for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment