Saturday 19 March 2016

Long Beach!

When searching for a picnic spot, my Dad likes to find unique places...

I can check "picnic by a disused Nuclear Power plant" off my list!



This trip has been happening since the early 90's, & it has been taken with various members of my dad's family each year.  This year my Aunt & Uncle & 2 of my cousins joined us.  It was nice to have some helping hands with the kids, & Asher & Chancery enjoyed all the attention!

We made it to the hotel, & decided to walk down to the beach.  Due to some flooding on the path, we had to find an alternate route through the dunes.

Our rain boots weren't tall enough for the puddles we encountered.
Next year we should bring hip waders!


We made it to the beach!  It's a great beach to play in, it would probably be even nicer in the summer when the weather is warmer, but March is nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment