Sunday 3 July 2016

Breakfast in Lynden

After the Mariners game, my parents drove back to Canada with us.  We visited Fort Langley for Canada Day celebrations, then the kids & I left with my parents the next day to have breakfast in Lynden with my Dad's family.  My Aunt & Uncle from Idaho had come for the weekend, so we had a chance to see them as well.



I made it down for these weekly breakfasts a few times during the school year, but this was only the second time that Asher & Chancery got to come.  My cousins, Kelsey & Breton also joined us & the kids we delighted to  hang out with them!

After breakfast we stopped to visit my Grandma with my Aunt & Uncle.  Grandma was being quite cheeky, which we all got a kick out of!

We made one more quick stop to visit my cousin Michael who was working on his new house.

Then we were off to my parents' house for a few more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment